Friday, March 11, 2011

You might see numerous amounts of tech-guys writing about their favorite Operating environment, such as Linux, Microsoft, Unix, Novell, and so on. Here on this blog, I'll write about anything that I'm working on or experimenting with. The reader is always welcome to comment, advise, and instruct on this blog. I just ask that it is kept professional and curious enough that it will help the tech-impaired to improve their abilities in the Information world of the web.  I encourage the technically smart to share their experiences so others can learn from them.
I don't plan on leading anyone to one brand of any kind. I do not encourage anyone to follow my lead to buying something you don't want or need. My blog's are to encourage readers to understand the topics and or issues of the day. To provide help and understanding to some that have none. Good luck and try! What will it hurt, remember we are all students, we learn as we go! Ken     

No comments:

Post a Comment